Most small US orders are ship by USPS Priority Mail or UPS ground. Canada orders are sent USPS Priority International Mail, UPS or FedEx ground. Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico orders are subject to additional shipping costs. Delivery time to Canada can take 6-10 days due to customs clearance and local delivery service. Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs and customs laws in Buyer`s country. Our goal is to stock most of the small items we sell; some larger items drop ship from the manufacturer. Fraud prevention, credit approval, order volume, system problems, weather conditions, and other variables can affect processing, however, Sunday and holiday deliveries are not available at this time. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be shipped the following week pending payment authorization. Sorry, we are not able to accept C.O.D. orders. Separate shipping & handling charges apply to each destination.
Microlon Products is located in Michigan. We collect and remit sales tax as required by law, based on order destinations in Michigan.
All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). No returns after 30 days. Authorized returns subject to 20% restocking fee. Unauthorized returns and refused shipments subject to a minimum 35% restocking fee.
The process for returning merchandise is to:
1) Within 30 days from purchase, you must call to confirm your item is returnable and for a return authorization number to be written on the outside of your package. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 586-803-9393.
2) Enter the item number, description and the quantity being returned on the packing list.
3) Indicate the reason for your return.
4) Securely pack items and seal package. Write the order number on the return address label.
5) We cannot accept collect or postage-due return shipments, and are not responsible for uninsured packages that are lost in transit. We cannot refund postage and handling fees. We strongly suggest that you insure your package.
6) Upon receipt of your return, we’ll promptly inspect it. Returned items that are damaged or not in resalable condition will not receive a refund. A 20% restocking fee may be withheld for returns. Shipping is not refundable. Refunds for credit card purchases will be credited to the original credit account number used at the time of purchase. Allow time for the credit to appear in your second billing cycle after the return. Refunds of purchases made by personal or business check or money order will be made by check usually within 14 days after a return.
In the event that you need to cancel an order placed online, please call 586-803-9393 or email email@example.com. Include you order number, name, address, and phone number in all correspondence where you require assistance. If we are unable to stop your order from being shipped, you may return it using the procedures listed above.
If you receive cartons that are visibly damaged, please note the damage on the carrier`s freight bill or receipt. Be sure to obtain a copy. Once received, keep the original carton, all packing materials and parts intact. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 586-803-9393, fax: 586-803-1545, or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 calendar days after receiving a damaged shipment, or as soon as you determine that a shipment is lost. Include your order number, name, address, and phone number in all correspondence where you require assistance.
Microlon Products cannot be liable for pictorial or typographical inaccuracies. All product specifications, which include dimensions, are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are cash prices in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for and do not honor pricing errors. Shipping and Handling fees also are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities. If you have completed checkout for and item we determine is out of stock or discontinued, we will attempt to contact you for further instructions, these items are subject to cancellation and refund if we cannot get more supply in a timely manner.